Ugreen PID: 40229 is designed to quickly and easily add an external HDMI or DVI displays or monitors to your computer, Laptop, Ultrabooks or Macbook from a single USB interface ar resolution up to 2048 x 1152.
It delivers smooth, high definition content to multiple displays and can be used in primary, extend and mirror modes.
It is a perfect solution enabling you to extend your display across two screens or as alternative displays for your main screen.
Synchronized Audio & Video
1. When connected to HDMI monitors, audio & video would be transfered simultaneously over HDMI cable connected.
2. When connected to DVI monitors, connect this adapter to TV or external speakers through a 3.5mm audio cable.
3. Sound settings: Sound--Output--USB Audio ;
Windows: 10/8.1/8/7(64/32 bit), XP(32bit only)
Mac: 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion
Mac: 10.7 Lion, 10.6 Snow Leopard
No support for Linux and Chrome OS
1. Supports display resolution up to 2048*1152@32bit;
2. Supports USB 3.0 specification, speed up to 5Gb/s, Backward-compatible with USB 2.0 ;
3. Supported modes: Extend, Mirror and, Rotate, Primary (set as main screen);
4. Aluminum case design, with better inoxidizability and corrosion resistance ;
Latest driver for Windows 10 and Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, please contact support#ugreen.com.cn (change # to @)
Limited 12-Months Warranty and Lifetime Technical Support